We are your snow & ice experts! Our services include:
RTD Snow Plowing will dispatch our tractor drivers once within a 24 hour period. This gives our drivers an opportunity to rest. If it snows an inch or more and it is forecasted to snow again within 24 hours, we clear snow after the second event.
Snow Blowing and Snow Plowing
Call Us Today 651-699-3504
- Around 90% of walkway falls happen with less than 1 inch of snow.
- Our shoveling service is similar to our plowing service regarding when we shovel. See above.
- Raking your roof immediately after it snows is your only chance to prevent ice dams from forming. Once ice dams form, the only way to safely remove them is to have them steamed off.
- Ice Dams can cause serious damage to your home by forcing water to back up underneath your shingles and into your home.
- We use steam to remove ice from roofs. Steam is the only method to safely remove ice without damaging your roof or gutters.
We are certain that we can provide you the service you are looking for and will enjoy developing a long term relationship with you for the winters to come! At RTD Snow Plowing we assure you the best quality in the snow and ice management industry. We are proud members of SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association).